Latest Services Update (October 2021)
Dear C&B Patrons,
Whilst we are positive and excited that restrictions are being lifted somewhat, we intend to exercise caution in respect of our teams on the ground, and our guests. So, for the time-being at least, we are going to continue with the following;
- socially-distanced tables in the restaurant
- maximum of 6 guests per table to help manage flow
- C&B’s front of house teams will continue to wear face masks (unless agreed with management)
- our countertop protective screens will remain in situ
- hand sanitiser will be made available to guests on entry
Owed to the compact nature of our restaurant designs, it is politely suggested, but certainly not compulsory, to continue wearing face masks on arrival and departure from the premises.
These decisions have not been taken lightly – we have undertaken a process of consultation with our teams, and a cross section of C&B Patrons.
It is, of course, subject to change as we head through the winter months, and beyond. We shall keep you updated in good time, every time!
If you’d like to get in touch, you can email us personally on the addresses below.
All our best,
Joshua Simons & Steve Crawford
Founders, Chicken & Blues